Work for Us - GEW (EC) Ltd., UK.
GEW (EC) Ltd. is based in Crawley, West Sussex, England and is the company's headquarters and manufacturing facility. GEW is the world market leader in manufacturing UV curing systems for the labelling and web printing industries. We employ many people with foreign language capabilities who enable our team to work effectively in all continents around the world. As a business undergoing continued expansion, we invite suitably qualified candidates to join our friendly, hard working, cosmopolitan staff - many of whom have been in our employment for over 5 years.
With engineering as our core discipline, we work in partnership with various local universities and other technical research institutions. If you are reading a degree in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering in South East England and are looking for an industrial placement, we would be pleased to hear from you.
You can find more information about UV curing and the role of GEW’s products by clicking here.
- We offer a package of benefits including a good salary and, after the qualifying period, pension, life assurance and private healthcare.
- Stability and security long term: We are one of the few UK manufacturing companies that is growing.
- A rare opportunity to work in an environment where the full range of skills is practised – design, assembly and testing; sales, administration and accounts; after-sales service and support.
- Opportunities to actively use foreign language skills.
- Staff social events, which are funded by the company.
- A growing, exciting, vibrant, fast moving environment.
- A friendly family atmosphere with cosmopolitan and diverse staff.
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
- We invest in our staff with a good training budget available and opportunities for internal promotion.
- We value staff loyalty, service and commitment: A large percentage of our staff have completed 5 years’ service or more, with several others who have served in excess of 10 and even 15 years.
- We have approachable management who listen, lead by example and actively "do" themselves.
- We respect our competitors and position in the market and are always aware of what is required to drive the business forward. We are well managed by a young, capable team.
- Our Research and Development department is always active and new products are frequently released to the market.
- We invest in modern, high tech equipment and IT facilities, and have an MRP system at the heart of our business.
- Innovative ideas are part of our culture - we actively encourage our staff to participate in ideas and free thinking.
- All applications are seriously considered, and we always reply to candidates.
Below is a list of our current job opportunities which you can apply for in one of the following ways:
If you have a CV, you can apply online by following the relevant "Apply for this position now" link. Alternatively email, fax or deliver the CV to us with a covering letter.
If you do not have a CV you will need to fill in our application form and post, fax or deliver it to us with a covering letter. The form is available by following the "Download application form" link. Alternatively, please telephone us and we will send one to you.
HR Department, GEW (EC) Limited, Crompton Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9QR, England.
Sorry, there are no vacancies at present but we thank you for your interest. Please look again soon.