The cassette feature is standard on all GEW lampheads. It allows all the major internal parts to be removed on one quick-release slide-out assembly for quick changing of lamps and ease of maintenance, significantly reducing press downtime.
A range of cassettes are available to suit different applications, which can be quickly interchanged with each other as required.
- Glass dichroic reflector with high UV, low IR reflectivity for superior heat management
- Rotating cold shutter automatically shields substrate from heat when stopping the press
- Instant lamp changes by swapping cassette with expired lamp with a spare cassette
- Available on all GEW systems
- UV flexo, offset and letterpress printing processes
- Typical free radical inks, varnishes and coatings
- Heat-sensitive substrates without the need chill rollers
- Synthetic material
- Unsupported films down to 40 microns
- Thermal paper
- Shrink sleeves and tube laminate with a chill roller