The Compact Cassette Laboratory offers a fast, simple and accurate method to measure the total UV output of any GEW UV arc or LED cassette across its entire width under standard conditions.
Interchangeable casings allow rapid analysis of UV cassettes from any GEW UV system (c. year 2000 onwards). The perfect quality control tool for any pressroom with multiple GEW UV equipped machines.
Step change your UV quality control:
- Detect ageing of UV lamps and make informed decisions about when to change
- Detect aged or contaminated reflectors and quickly see the impact of good maintenance
- Detect spot contamination on quartz windows or lamps
What is included?
The Compact Cassette Laboratory:
- Cassette adaptor housing
- Sample carrier and access hatch
- Densitometer mounting slider and guide rule
- GEW Touchscreen2 HMI
- Control panel
Watch our Compact Cassette Laboratory video to find out more:
Contact our sales team
If you would like to know more about our lab units, we are here to help. Please contact the sales representative that is best placed for your region.
International Sales Manager
Email David directly
Vice President, Business Development
Email Jennifer directly
Director, International Sales
Email Marcus directly