E2C HP comprises a standard E2C UV lamp cassette housed in a larger casing to enable more air cooling and thus higher running power, up to 180W/cm. Perfect for low migration or high speed print applications up to 80cm wide, it boasts the same reliability and patented reflector designs contained in GEW’s most popular E2C product.
E2C HP still supports printing on the widest range of heat-sensitive materials because our actively air-cooled reflectors reduce heat transfer to the substrate. It also boasts GEW’s famous quick-change cassette design enabling a new lamp to be fitted in under 2 minutes with only 1 hex key tool required.
Reliability is guaranteed and when powered by GEW’s RHINO system, E2C HP can be purchased with a 5-year warranty, which means no unplanned maintenance costs well beyond the return on investment period.
E2C HP can be integrated and customised to fit a wide range of printing and coating machines. GEW’s experienced engineers will be happy to help understand your requirements further.
- Easily implemented sustainability measure – Immediate reduction in CO2 footprint; cool, quiet operation with no need for expensive water-cooling; eliminate all consumption of processed ambient air with NetZero cooling option
- Maximum machine productivity – Fast start lamp technology; system proactively avoids unplanned downtime; consistent, high-speed curing; quick to install
- Available with inert atmosphere curing – Enables production of silicone release liners and food packaging; process consistency assured with embedded precision oxygen level control; fully engineered solutions designed to suit your specific application
- Flexible Options – Doped lamps (Fe, Ga); customisation to suit specialist applications; multipoint UV monitoring
- 5-year warranty – Safeguards against unplanned maintenance costs
- LED ready – Upgrade easily to LED UV curing in future by using the same RHINO ArcLED hybrid power supply
E2C HP specification
|Max electrical power||180W / cm|
|Irradiance at focal point||7.3W / cm²*|
|Typical dose @ 100m / min||165mJ / cm²*|
|Standard cross section||110mm W x 236mm H|
|Standard max operating temperature||40°C (104°F)|
|Standard max humidity||Non-condensing|
**Lamp variants available on request.
One of the key benefits of E2C HP is its ArcLED capabilities.
ArcLED’s power system allows the printer to switch seamlessly between mercury arc technologies and LED technology.
To find out more about how E2C HP’s ArcLED capabilities can benefit your business, download our brochure below:
Watch our case study video
Based near Basel in Switzerland, PrintAvia is a dedicated supplier to the global aviation industry, with customers throughout Europe and beyond. The company has invested in several retrofitted GEW UV curing systems to increase production capacity, to meet the rigorous demands of this specialised, time-sensitive market.
With four narrow-web presses fitted with GEW’s UV curing systems, PrintAvia can produce up to one million baggage labels each day. Efficient production and delivery is critical, with no margin for error.
This short study gives an insight into the business and highlights how the team there have used GEW UV curing to offer faster delivery times, at the same time enabling them to take on on new customers through their increased production capacity.
Find out what they have to say about GEW’s mercury arc technology by watching the video. Or you can find more case studies from the E2C product family here:
Speak directly to a sales representative
E2C HP is a state of the art UV curing system customisable for a wide range of applications. You will complete jobs quicker, using less energy and ultimately keep your customers happy.
If you would like to find out more about this curing system, we are here to help. Please contact the sales representative that is best placed for your region.