E4C offers the highest power available from the GEW range, to support the most demanding UV curing applications and the fastest printing speeds on web or sheetfed machines. It performs to the harshest cure test procedures and is suitable for low migration applications.
E4C has optically tuned reflectors to maximise curing power and operates quietly, with minimal air requirements. Water flow monitoring technology ensures water flow at all times, and the E4C’s water-cooled reflectors support the highest UV power whilst limiting heat transfer to the substrate, making it safe for a broad range of heat-sensitive materials.
It is designed to operate with the lowest level of maintenance and is engineered for fast, easy lamp changes. All replaceable components are plug-and-play, and the reflectors can be cleaned and fully replaced without breaking the water seals. Furthermore, the reflector mechanisms and seals are tested to millions of operations to ensure reliability.
E4C is also LED-ready: its hybrid lamp casing can house either LED, E2C or E4C arc lamp cassettes. It has a compact profile to fit the widest range of machines and is retrofittable on all E2C installations.
- Highest power – High powered 220W/cm in GEW’s standard E2C lamp profile for the most demanding print applications
- Easy maintenance – Designed for fast, simple lamp changes and easy replacement of reflector without breaking water seals
- Flexibility – E2C, E4C and LeoLED cassettes all fit in the same casing for ultimate flexibility of press setup and cost-effective upgrades to existing systems
- Maximum machine productivity – Fast start lamp technology; system proactively avoids unplanned downtime; consistent, high-speed curing
- 5-year warranty – Safeguards against unplanned maintenance costs
- Options – Doped lamps (Fe, Ga); customisation to suit specialist applications; inert atmosphere curing; multi-point UV monitoring
|Max electrical power||220W / cm|
|Irradiance at focal point||10.7W / cm²*|
|Typical dose @ 100m / min||220mJ / cm²*|
|Standard cross section||110mm W x 190mm H|
|Cooling||Air & water|
|Standard max operating temperature||40°C (104°F)|
|Standard max humidity||Non-condensing|
**Lamp variants available on request.
ArcLED’s power system allows the printer to switch seamlessly between mercury arc technologies and LED technology.
To find out more about how E4C’s ArcLED capabilities can benefit your business, download our brochure below:
Speak directly to a sales representative
E4C is a state of the art UV curing system customisable for a wide range of applications. You will complete jobs quicker, using less energy and ultimately keep your customers happy.
If you would like to find out more about this curing system, we are here to help. Please contact the sales representative that is best placed for your region.