- Most efficient curing – Large window gives maximum light extraction and longer dwell time gives highest dose.
- Ultimate reliability – Tough IP67 design protects LEDs at all times and waterproof seals make for easy cleaning.
- Fits anywhere – 40 x 100mm profile can fit on any machine; GEW’s familiar cassette design is provided as standard.
- Water cooled – Silent operation improves factory ambience; no air movement or dirty filters for sensitive processes.
- Thermal management – Extensive investment and years of research and
development have resulted in unrivalled thermal management.
- Condensation protection – Innovative warm water cooling system prevents
condensation, even in the hottest and most humid environments.
- Temperature control – Embedded temperature sensors constantly monitor the LEDs to ensure safe, long term operation and reliability.
Why use GEW LED UV?
- Faster curing
- Print without limitations
- Increased machine uptime
- Reduced energy consumption
- No ozone, no Mercury
- GEW engineer turnkey solutions
- Longest LED warranty – up to 3 years irrespective of running hours
Watch our 2019 case study video from Etygraf (above). Etygraf use GEW’s LED UV curing alongside traditional arc curing, with the ArcLED hybrid system.
“With LED UV we now have less power consumption, less setup time, no changing of lamps… it’s faster to turn it on, it’s faster to turn it off. LED gives us a better competitive position in the market.”
Quality & Purchasing Director,
Owners of five GEW UV curing systems
“We chose GEW LED UV for faster run speeds… and yes, in every instance LED UV has lived up to our expectations!”
Vice President of Innovation,
Phenix Label, Olathe, Kansas
Owners of four GEW full LED presses
Reduced energy consumption
Higher electrical efficiency of LEDs and instant on/off switching allow typical energy savings over 50% (versus a brand new UV Arc system).
Increased machine uptime
No moving parts for low maintenance and no warm-up/cool-down mean less UV related downtime, which increases press productivity.
LeoLED’s new higher power output supports the market’s fastest print speeds. UVA radiation penetrates deep for thick screens or laminating and foiling processes.
Print without limitations
Unsupported films, shrink sleeves and other delicate materials can be processed without heat damage.
No ozone, no Mercury
GEW LEDs produce no ozone, so there are no air extraction requirements. They are also Mercury-free.
GEW deliver a complete integrated UV curing solution; including lampheads, cooling equipment, power supply and user control systems.